TL;DR: A simple Google rank checker that returns a domain's rankings based on a list of keywords, along with top 1 results.
You can filter out the results by location (city, state, country), language, and device type (mobile, tablet, desktop).
You can freely retrieve rankings for the top 1000 Google Search results.
Have a look at this example output file for a better understanding of what the bot does.
How does Google Keyword Rank Checker work?
To check your keyword's rankings you will need to do the following first:
- Sign up for SEOBOTS
- Head to the bot's start page
Next, you will need to adjust the bot's settings to tailor it to your demands:
- Fill out the target domain you are scanning rankings for (e.g. www.yoursite.com)
- Select the device for which the results are going to be retrieved (mobile, tablet, desktop)
- Select the geolocation of the search (search by state, city, or country)
- Select the language of the search results
- Select how many results you would like to scan (we support up to 1000 Google Search results)
- Finally, provide a list of keywords
- Press the Start this bot button
That's it! Don't forget to select your preferred notification method to get notified on when the bot completes the job: by email, Slack, or Telegram.
To constantly monitor your keyword rankings, you can enable periodic checks – right on the bot's settings page.
Depending on the network load, the bot can be slow.