TL;DR: This bot extracts comments from any YouTube video and exports them into a spreadsheet in only a few minutes.
Download up to 100 000 comments from any YouTube video, including comment replies.
Have a look at the demo output file.
Watch me get the comments and explain how the bot works in detail:
By the way, do you want more bot tutorials? Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
How to download all YouTube comments?
- Sign up for SEOBOTS
- Click the Start Bot button to open the bot configuration page
- Paste the link to the YouTube video and hit "Start"
- Select the number of comments to scrape (up to 100 000)
- Check if you'd like to pull comment replies as well
That's it! The bot will attempt to load all comments from a YouTube video and will notify you via email, Slack or Telegram once the job is completed.
The bot will return the following data:
- User nickname
- User URL
- Comment date
- Comment text
- Total comment upvotes
- Comment reply count
- Comment responses (up to 500 per each comment)
You can view your data online or export and download all the YouTube comments as a CSV, Excel or a JSON file. If you have any suggestions drop them in the comment section below 👇
YouTube shows there are 100 comments but the bot returned 70, why?
YouTube total comment counter includes:
- Actual visible comments
- Deleted comments
- Removed comments that were marked as spam
- Comment replies