What it does
This script outputs known subdomains for a selected website. To look for the subdomains, the script checks several indexed databases that are updated regularly.
If any subdomains were found in the database, the algorithm will return the following:
- Total IPs - the number of IP addresses pointing to the subdomain
- Total subnets - the number of subnets, pointing to the subdomain
- Total domains - total amount of external domains, pointing to the subdomain
- Total unique links - total external unique links, pointing to this subdomain
- Total links in - total number of external links, pointing to this subdomain
- linkRank - subdomain link health (more is better)
You can view the data online, or download it as CSV, Excel or JSON files.