TL;DR: Monitors brand and query mentions on Google, YouTube and Twitter and sends you notifications.
It's kind of like Google Alerts tool on steroids.
How to monitor brand mentions?
This online tool for brand monitoring is extremely easy to use. All you need to do is provide a list of queries to search for and the bot will update you once it finds anything.
To use the bot:
- Sign up for SEOBOTS
- Go to the bot's Start page
Then, set up the rest of the bot:
Web (Google search) monitoring
- Provide a list of keywords (each on new line)
- Provide a list of ignored websites – the bot will not notify you if the keywords you are monitoring appear on those websites
Monitoring brand mentions on YouTube
- Provide a list of keywords to monitor on YouTube
Monitoring brand mentions on Twitter
- Provide a list of keywords to monitor on Twitter
- Provide a list of URLs to Twitter accounts to ignore your mentions on
Set up your notifications
You can get alerts to your Email, Slack or Telegram accounts.
That's it! You can now click the "Start bot" button and the bot will begin working.