TL;DR: this bot extracts a list of products from Amazon based on provided keywords with their product data into an Excel or CSV file.
Have a look at this output demo file to view the example output data you will get.
How to scrape product data from Amazon?
To use this Amazon search extractor bot you will need to:
- Sign up for SEOBOTS
- Click the "Start this bot" button
- Provide a list of keywords (e.g. "Avengers toys")
- Select geo preferences (language and location)
- Start the bot
That's it! The bot will notify you via email, Slack or Telegram once it completes the job.
- Product title
- Product URL
- Rating value
- Votes count
- Bestseller? (true / false)
- Amazon choice? (true / false)
- Rank in product group
- Absolute rank
You can download the data as a CSV, Excel, or a JSON file, or you can use our online viewer and collaborate with your team.